As per usual, I was reading Jes2G’s blog to see if there was anything I could catch up on and I saw ‘Liebster Award’. I instantly thought, “Hey that’s familiar!” and I clicked on it! After reading through, it seems that I’ve been nominated for this prestigious award… once again ;). Now, I received this award last time on an old book review blog that I did with my friend, but it ultimately came to an end when we both became super busy. But, maybe I’ll start it up again one day.
If you’re unsure on what the Liebster Award is, it’s basically an award given to bloggers by other bloggers! ‘Liebster’ is the German word for ‘favourite’ so the nominator is basically saying that ‘this blog is my favourite’! And so, I thank Jes2G for her nomination and I am honored to be nominated by such a talented writer!
Now upon receiving this award, I have to do four things!
- Post the award on my blog! – That’s done 🙂
- Thank the blogger who presented the award and link back to their blog! – That’s done too!
- Nominate 5-11 bloggers whom you feel deserve this award.
- Answer 11 questions posted by the nominator, and ask your nominees 11 questions.
Choosing nominees, now that is a challenge! I will try not to nominate the same people Jes2G has since I don’t want to plague them with questions… but I would like to say that they are some of my favourite blogs too :D! My nominees are:
Technically I broke the rules, but rules are meant to be broken! Now, I will proceed onto answering the questions Jes2G has asked me.
1. If you could only eat one meal for the rest of your life, what would it be?
It probably would be Chicken Ramen since I can eat that all day and all night. Plus, it makes me feel extremely full which is a bonus!
2. Can you write with music on?
Yep! I have this special writing playlist which is full of music which helps me concentrate on writing. So I can.
3. How/Why did you begin blogging?
I began blogging because it was a creative outlet for me. It allowed me to express my writing but also my inner thoughts and feelings to other people, even ones I hadn’t even met. I also began blogging because I wanted to know what people thought about my writing and to see if I could become more confident in my own ability to write. And, if I did become more confident, I would pursue publishing a book I feel confident in (although that hasn’t arrived yet. Even though I’ve written many stories, I feel that they are steps towards ‘that novel’).
4. Are you an introvert or an extrovert?
I used to think that I was introverted, but recently I feel that I do enjoy the company of others but I also enjoy my own company time to time. So, can I say I’m in between the two?
5. Describe your dream vacation.
My dream vacation would start off with me flying to Taiwan, and enjoying all of the delicacies there before taking a ship to China where I would walk along the Great Wall of China for a little while before getting off and going to Shanghai where I would be able to see all of the authentic Chinese cultures and customs! Afterwards, I would fly to Tokyo, Japan and buy A LOT of stuff to do with Anime / Manga, for example, Pokémon and Fairy Tail. I would also go to the Tokyo Tower and have dinner there before flying off to South Korea, where I would spend an ENTIRE WEEK there! I would be in Seoul, where I will be able to go to the various districts like Gangnam and be able to shop and also enjoy all the sights. On my final day, I will also go to Namsan Tower where I will be able to have dinner where one of my favourite K-Dramas took place, and I’d also be able to seal my love if I went with someone 😛
Oh wow, this answer is long!
6. So… you’re a famous author now. What’s your life like?
I think, when I become a famous author (because I hope I will!), my life would focus on writing more stories plus I would also be focusing on studying as well. I guess I would also be busy with book signings and such, but I would like to write a lot more should I become a famous author, and I would love to keep publishing books should I become a famous author. (Maybe I can write a long book series xD)
7. Mac or Windows?
I’ve only used Windows, so I’m not sure what a Mac is like. So… Windows 🙂
8. Summer or Winter?
My favourite out of the two would probably be Winter, since they do amazing beverages at Starbucks around this time. Plus, it’s the perfect excuse to stay in at home and write!
9. What is your least favourite household chore?
Laundry. I think everyone hates doing Laundry.
10. If you could be any character from a book or movie, who would you be?
There are so many to choose from! This isn’t fair! If I had to choose one though, it would be Harry Potter because who doesn’t want to be an orphan who suddenly discovers he has magical powers and then faces against the powers of darkness that try to kill him because of a prophecy that states he will end all of the darkness? YES PLEASE!
11. Does it bother you that there are 11 questions and not 10? 🙂
Not at all!
Now here are my 11 questions for my nominees!
- What inspired you to write in the first place?
- What one item would you take with you if you were stranded on a deserted island?
- What’s your favourite tv show to date?
- How are you feeling today?
- Do you play non-simming games? If so, what ones?
- It’s Saturday Night and you’ve been invited to a party. What’s the first thing you think about? (E.G What to wear, how to get there etc.)
- What’s your lucky number?
- If you could be any animal, which one would you be and why?
- How many books do you own?
- What’s the last dream you remember?
- Odd number equals odd question. Spots or Stripes?