I have been nominated for the Versatile Blogger Award by Jes2G! I’m so thankful and honoured that I have been nominated for this award. Jes2G is an awesome SimLit Writer who writes the Pruett Family Legacy, which details an Epic Saga which is about to end! I still have to catch up (don’t hurt me!), but I bet there’s a lot of fun moments in there!
As always, here are the rules of receiving the award!
- Thank the person who gave you this award
- Include a link to their blog.
- Next, nominate 5 blogs that you’ve recently discovered or follow regularly for the Versatile Blogger Award.
- Finally, tell the person who nominated you 7 things about yourself.
Right, time to nominate the five blogs for the award! This is going to be slightly hard, but I think I already know who I’m going to pick! They are…
- Anyone else!
If you’ve stayed this far just to find out the seven things about myself, congratulations, you’re awesome! Here are seven things about myself that you probably don’t know about me!
- I’m allergic to something, but the doctors never found out what! When I was little, I swelled up like a big melon and I was taken to the hospital but no matter what they tested on me, they couldn’t find the allergy!
- I’m very emotional! (RoryGilmore34 can tell you!)
- I am an avid gamer of other games, including Minecraft and Elder Scrolls Online.
- Fudge, Vanilla and Caramel are my favourite flavours of most things. However, Red Velvet Cake takes the steal for the cake section!
- I am obsessed with room décor, I literally dream of different room designs.
- I can’t stop coming up with ideas, it’s both a blessing and a curse. I have too many story ideas that I could probably be fine for stories until The Sims 5 comes out!
- I have decided to have a journal filled with diary entries of 2016, since I’m turning 16 this year! (I think I want to do one of these for when I turn 18, 21, 30, 40 and so on. Or, maybe I can do one every year!)